[Trainer-Talk] trainer talk group on What's App

Allen Norris kf4cld at outlook.com
Sun May 15 17:38:52 UTC 2016

Hello Members,

I would like to invite you all to a voice social group on What's App.  I am
planning to create a trainer talk group on What's App, and I would love to
have you all join.  I live in California and have just recently became a AT
Trainer in March.  I have been doing this for years, but now I am paid for
my work.  I would like to create a voice chat group to support other
trainers, to meet people and help anyone I can. This group will focus on
questions and answer that anyone might have about a tech issue.  We can also
discuss anything AT tech related.  When you join all the rules will be
explained.   This group will be for anyone whom is working in the AT field.
If you are interested in joining the group send me a private email with your
phone number.  As I am aware I am sure a few of you will be worried about me
having your number.  I can say with 100 percent guarantee that I will never
give your number to anyone.  There are several people on this list who know
me.  So if you have any questions I can point you to them.  In rapping this
comment up I would love to invite you all to join.  If you need any help
with the What's App, please let me know.  I look forward to making this
group a success.  Thank you everyone for your time.