[Trainer-Talk] trainer talk group on What's App

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 18:53:14 UTC 2016

My number is +52-1-833-157-1514 thanks im advance for including me! I hel blind folks with Windows, IPhone and a bit of Android via Skype, or sometimes via phone or Whatsapp. I also direct the Ciberaprendiendo tech podcast over at www.eiberoamerica.com, thus what I can learn from you guys, as well as what I can share from my experiences, will surely help enrich all involved. Thanks again for creating this Whatsapp group!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 4S