[Trainer-Talk] Bluetooth connection questions

sarah Harris sarahandfamily at live.com
Mon May 16 13:31:42 UTC 2016

   Good morning. I have an Asus Transformer Flip that I am trying to connect to my focus 40 blue Braille display via Bluetooth. I did all the settings correctly, but the display will still not connect. It only works using USB. The computer uses bluetooth 4.0. Could that be the problem? I am able to use the focus with my iPhone. Should I buy the smart beetle or another display that can be connected to more than one bluetooth device? Thank you.       Sarah

Sent from my iPhone