[Trainer-Talk] Bluetooth connection questions

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon May 16 15:22:42 UTC 2016

Hi Sarah:

Sometimes, adapted technology devices just don't play ball well with today's
new and emerging technologies.  Before shelling out the $$$ for a new
device, I suggest you contact Freedom Scientific's Tech Support first;
perhaps they can come up with a workaround to help you pair the Focus to
your computer.

I have the BrailleSensePlus, but it's wireless connectivity interface is
flaky and I don't even bother with the bluetooth.  I later learned that it
only pairs better on the wireless side with certain routers.  Well, I won't
purchase a separate router just for the BrailleSensePlus!  Besides, I don't
and won't ever use it for E-mail, surfing the Internet, word processing and
such.  I primarily use it for Braille books, jot down quick notes, some
calculations and, yes, reading the Bible!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---