[Trainer-Talk] Putting Windows 10 on a Mac

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Thu May 19 16:45:35 UTC 2016

I could be wrong, but if you have a legitimate copy of Windows, installed on the Mac, and have access to the internet, it should be able to update itself like any other Windows installation.  If you have windows 7 on a disk, I would install it in Boot Camp, then let it update itself to Windows 10.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook