[Trainer-Talk] Putting Windows 10 on a Mac

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:55:06 UTC 2016

Most computers come with what they call an OEM (original equipment from the manufacturer) copy of windows on them. That is not transferable. You will probably have to buy windows for your Mac, and if you do, I would just start with windows 10.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/trainer-talk_nfbnet.org/maurice.min