[Trainer-Talk] Braille Embosser Help Parallel Cable Duxbury?

New Vision Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Wed May 25 20:04:35 UTC 2016

Hey Gang,
This might be more of a technical question... Back in mid-90's when I
could rattle off IRQ settings I probably could figure this out.
I've got a Braille Embosser that connects to my workstation via a
Printer Cable... Pretty simple if not archaic... Anywho...
We recently moved... And I need the Embosser to be in another room since
it won't fit in my new office. Any ideas hot to get Duxbury to talk over
a network to come out on a box near the Embosser with the said Printer
Cable?
I'm thinking a printer server box or something that supports LPT Printer
connections but... not even sure where too look.

Any help would be great...
-David