[Trainer-Talk] brailliant bi 40 question

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:21:12 UTC 2016

Hello,
I use a Brailliant bi 40 with JAWS.  I am trying to figure out
how to select a block of text using the braille display.  I
looked on Humanware's website and found the commands to cut,
copy, and paste, but I could not find the commands to actually
select a block of text.  I also have a Focus 14 and can do it on
that, but I cannot figure out how to select text using the
Brailliant.  Therefore, could someone who uses a Brailliant tell
me how to do this?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay