[Trainer-Talk] Cash receipt system

Brad Hodges brad.hodges at outlook.com
Wed Sep 28 15:20:09 UTC 2016

Nancy:

An interesting question. Several approaches come to mind. I gather that
you're not using a point of sale system, rather that you're interested
in printing from Office.

The first thing which I thought of was to use a receipt printer. By
creating a 3 page Word form you could populate the necessary edit fields
and then send the pages to the receipt printer which I believe, will
separate the receipt into the 3 sections you're looking for.

If you're using a conventional printer, perhaps finding and using a
smaller page size and again printing 3 in sequence might work.

Lastly, I suppose you could build something in Excel which would format
the customer data, as entered for each transaction, into a report to be
printed, using a method above.

Just a few thoughts,

Best,

Brad