[Trainer-Talk] More on those iDEVICE using students

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Sep 30 13:56:45 UTC 2016

I use Gmail in standard view on my computer and can create folders. I move
the e-mails into the desired folders and they no longer show up in my
inbox. I can see the folders on my iPhone. There may be a way to create
folders on the iPhone but I don't know how. Also, does she complete all of
her work on an iDevice? That seems pretty limiting to me.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053