[Trainer-Talk] Technology Program Coordinator job in Austin, TX

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 20:34:30 UTC 2017

Greetings. I am sending this to multiple mailing lists, so if you have
already seen it then my apologies. Please forward and pass on to those
that you think who would be interested or a good fit. The Criss Cole
Rehabilitation Center (CCRC) in Austin, TX., has an immediate opening
for a Technology Program Coordinator position in the Technology
Department. Note, this job is open until August 16. The address for
more information is:
https://wit.twc.state.tx.us/WORKINTEXAS/wtx?u=1502136438054&pageid=EM_JP_JOB_DETAILS&id=3502529&referralPage=JV_POSTING_BROWSE_RESULTS&frompage=JV_POSTING_BROWSE_RESULTS&pageNo=2&sort=0
And the posting ID number is 3502529. In case the address does not
show on one line, you can also go to:
www.workInTexas.com
and search for the posting number there.
CCRC is the state's adult rehabilitation and adjustment to blindness
center. We have a good mix of fairly new to seasoned state employees,
both in our department and at CCRC in general. I have been at CCRC
since 2006. I am not the supervisor, rather just an interested party
wanting to spread the news far and wide of the job posting to get more
applicants.

Best regards, and good luck to anyone that applies,
Wayne Merritt