[Trainer-Talk] Question: Plextalk or Victor Stream

dean martineau topdot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:09:55 UTC 2017

Hello. The device in question is the Plextalk. Another candidate is the Book Port Plus from APH. Generally, the Stream is a better DAISY Player and has more features. The only advantage I can see for the Plextalk or Book Port, which are nearly the same unit, is that the Plextalk-based devices are really good recorders, and the Stream is not. If you want to buy a Plextalk-based device, I would buy the Book Port Plus because it is a better player than the Plextalk.