[Trainer-Talk] zoomtext touch support windows 10

Matt Diemert mcdiemert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:50:22 UTC 2017

hi all,
after an exhorbitant amount of time on the phone and waiting for call backs from vfo group, I've been told that touch support for zoomotext is broken. Has anyone else experiienced this? I felt like my tech just didn'! have an answer for me. or even if it were broken would have been nice to know this 4 hours before folling all the support suggestions, and waiting 5 hours on a call back. Any in sight would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone