[Trainer-Talk] Access note and other word processing options for iOS

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 16:54:15 UTC 2017

Often when I go to a lot of meetings I want to write up notes using my Bluetooth keyboard and iPhone, then transfer them to Microsoft word on a Windows PC for further editing. I have been using access note from American foundation for the blind, but I am not sure this app is still very well supported. For example when I hit the button that says sink all notes to drop box it says that they are syncing but they never show up.
I honestly have not tried pages because it seems fairly complicated. Features I would like to see in a text editor include the ability to keep the phone unlocked but only while using that application, some type of easy to use spellcheck, and the ability to email or dropbox files as attachments. It would also be nice if there was some type of automatic formatting or clean up process for documents. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Sent from my Self-Driving Spaceship