[Trainer-Talk] desktop vs. laptop

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Feb 14 22:38:14 UTC 2017

Personally I find laptop jaws commands difficult to remember and do, so prefer full-sized keyboard, but if you learn a certain way, that is what you know, and you can always hook USB keyboards to laptops, if you need both options -- same with large monitors.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul, MN 55114-1840
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook