[Trainer-Talk] desktop vs. laptop

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 00:49:16 UTC 2017

Hello

One consideration is that laptops are extremely portable. Keeping them locked down could be more of a hassle. Also, a laptop layout can be learned on a desktop computer, and keyboards resembling those on laptops can be purchased. As for monitors, I would just purchased the smallest possible unless you demonstrate Magnification.

Sent from my iPhone