[Trainer-Talk] VP Columbia Question

Princess listsetal at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 13:57:35 UTC 2017

I am considering the purchase of this given their current special offer.  My old faithful embosser works great but not with my current computers and set-ups. Specifically, I would like to find a list of all the file formats it will use. Also, if someone has negatives about the product, please send me these OFF list as I would like to start a negative and possible abusive online discussion. Naturally positive comments and words of encouragement about its use for high volume braille production, especially for high school students in STEM classes would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!