[Trainer-Talk] Student Assignment - digital interactive poster

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 28 18:22:53 UTC 2017

The person could give instructions to a sighted reader.  One needs to ask, what is the point of the assignment.  It is probably the creative process -- not how to use tool x or tool y.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook