[Trainer-Talk] Response - Student Assignment - digital interactive poster

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 12:24:10 UTC 2017

Yes, I agree with both Dave and David. However, I felt I had to ask.

Yes, the student is totally blind. I normally, and without hesitation, provide suggestions to students and teachers of alternate formats for this type of assignment. This is a summer reading assignment, I want to prevent the parents from doing the assignment for the student as this will set  unrealistic expectations for the upcoming year. Thank you so much.