[Trainer-Talk] IOS and a focus blue 14 question

Sarah Harris sarahandfamily04 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 16:48:19 UTC 2017

   Good morning. I have a Focus 14 blue and an iPhone 6s. When I press the advance button to go to the next line, my SiriusXm app opens and begins playing. I don't want Country music to play while reading the Bible at church. Is this a bug, and is there anything I can do? This doesn't happen with my Focus 40 Blue, but that is being repaired. The only work around I found is using the dot five chord to mo?e to the next line. However, that makes reading a little slower.   Sarah

Sent from my iPhone