[Trainer-Talk] IOS and a focus blue 14 question

Ron Miller rockygulch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 23:20:48 UTC 2017

Hi Sarah,
because the Focus 14 Blue is much shorter than the Focus 40 Blue, your
thumbs never really get to the very ends of the smaller unit. For this
reason, the location of the panning and selector buttons have been
switched, so that the panning buttons are towards the center of the front
panel, to the left and right of the Left and Right Shift keys and the
selector buttons are moved to the outside ends of the front panel. You can
identify the panning buttons by the double left arrow on the left panning
button and the double right arrow on the right panning button. The left and
right selector buttons are concave in shape. The right selector button will
start and stop music that has been playing, answer or hang up calls, etc.
it is the same as a two-fingfor double tap

.
I hop this help
s.

--