[Trainer-Talk] Braille display text selection

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:51:13 UTC 2017

Hello Sarah,
To select text with the Brailliant, you would need to press dots 7 and
8 plus the spacebar, release the keys, then use the commands for
moving by line, word, or character to select your text. Note that you
will have to press dots 7 and 8 chord each time you wish to select a
line, word, character, etc. Hope this helps.