[Trainer-Talk] Victor Reader Stream

Scott Davert kc8pnl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:11:32 UTC 2017

Hi denise.
It's too late to put it in rice to try drying out the device more, but have you tried holding down the power button for about 10 seconds to reset it? What about removing the battery for about 30 seconds and then replacing it? At least you will get a newer and more shinier device in a week, so it will not be an inconvenience for too long.

Good luck,
Scott

Sent from something somewhere by someone