[Trainer-Talk] Recommendations - Keyboard for braille input needed

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 19:08:48 UTC 2017

Greetings!
I had a bit of a computer catastrophe, and in the rush to recover access I bought a new wireless keyboard and mouse without giving thought to the fact that I need it for brailling as well as standard input. The new keyboard is more than a little quirky and will not allow for quality braille input. Naturally, I have already thrown out the box, therefore, no way to recover that cost. However, I must get a new keyboard that will allow me to input braille. I use a number of different computers between work and home,  but the one in need is a desktop running Windows 10. Any suggestions of one to purchase, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!