[Trainer-Talk] Free Email Clients that Work with Windows 10

marci.smiles at gmail.com marci.smiles at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:59:24 UTC 2017

Please check out FS cast 129.
FSCast Episode 129 - Microsoft Mail Accessibility, New rules on
local and state website accessibility

VFO has partnered with MicrosoftR to make the free WindowsR 10
Mail app more accessible. Jonathan Mosen speaks with David
Gorelik from Microsoft about Windows 10 Mail, Microsoft OfficeR,
and the improved accessibility of both. Jonathan then
demonstrates our JAWSR screen reading software with Microsoft
Mail.

A Terrific Thursday to each of you!

Arci Duty
Email: marci.smiles at gmail.com