[Trainer-Talk] braille display questions

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Apr 18 18:04:09 UTC 2018

Those are questions that it is hard for us to answer. We don't know your style, needs etc.

I would work with the Brailliant a while, and see how it works for you, what you like, what you don't, whether or not a larger display would be better, whether you could carry a larger display etc.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook