[Trainer-Talk] YouTube Presentation for NFB of Virginia Seniors Division

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 23:06:19 UTC 2018

I am writing to the members of this list as President, Senior Division, NFB of Virginia.

Several Division members are interested in learning more about YouTube.  We meet by conference call at 7:00 pm the fourth Wednesday of the month.  Our next meeting is Wednesday, April 25.  Meetings last about one hour. If anyone is interested in speaking with us on this topic, my contact information is below.

Thanks much.

Nancy Yeager
President, NFB of Virginia Seniors Division
(703)283-2524
Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net