[Trainer-Talk] Teaching JAWS cursor

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:26:47 UTC 2018

I have not used it that much, unless I am teaching someone in a dialog
box or screen which the PC cursor does not automatically read, or
where there is text associated with a dialog box control, such as in
Word. I am interested in other people's input as well, since the JAWS
Cursor can be an invaluable tool in the right situation. I do inform
students of what it does in their early Keyboarding, but I also tell
them that they will do more with it in later classes.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: