[Trainer-Talk] New Issue Reading Kindle Books On iPhone with VoiceOver

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 03:39:29 UTC 2018

We already had a discussion about this on the list last week. It's my understanding that in the millennium copyright act there is an exclusion for modification of books to make them accessible for personal use. College of Get publishers accessible copies of textbooks and the ones the publishers do that supposedly are accessible off and the tables and figures cannot be understood. So they take books and scanned them in or reformat them in whatever way they have to for the students to get the information they need and put them together all the time for their students under that provision.c at least that is my understanding of it which is very limited.

Reg
"Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible."
Albert Einstein