[Trainer-Talk] For any Zoom Users

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Aug 22 20:16:17 UTC 2018

Mute is alt-a and raising your hand is either alt-y or control-y can't remember.  If you dig around, in settings under accessibility it shows you some hot keys, I would think they are listed elsewhere too. I think they are on their web site zoom.us

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook