[Trainer-Talk] check book program to work with JAWS

laotab ~ laotab at msn.com
Thu Dec 13 14:21:00 UTC 2018

Hello, I am looking for a recommendation for a computer program to help a JAWS user to take over their papercheck book.  They do not want to use the on line bank system.  they are not able to write paper checks.  They feel ok paying their bills by phone.
So they are looking for a simple check register is the best example I can give.
They would pay their bills over the phone then need a program where they could enter the check amount and where the check was going and keep a current balance.

I wasn't sure if there was a specific checking program or if it would be a budget program.
And they are looking for something very basic.

Thank you for your time.
Bridget, PA