[Trainer-Talk] check book program to work with JAWS

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Thu Dec 13 14:58:25 UTC 2018

American Printing House for the Blind used to have what you are looking for. I don't know, off the top of my head, if it is still available.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook