[Trainer-Talk] braille display question

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 22:51:43 UTC 2018

Hello: I h a BrlEdge and after a little experimenting, I found that I could move from terminal mode to note taking mode with 3 keystrokes, including the first letter of the file name I wanted to write in. in another 3 keystrokes, I could save the note, exit and return to terminal mode. That does not guarantee that Voiceover will have kept your place when you get back into the file you were reading on your iDevice.

One feature I like on the BrailleEdge and some of the new Braille devices is what Hims calls Terminal Clipboard. It lets you type natively into the Braille device without concern for strange translation issues.

Sent from my iPhone