[Trainer-Talk] Automatic Numbering in Word

Princess listsetal at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 15:58:58 UTC 2018

Greetings!
How do you remove automatic numbering in Word in just a part of the file while retaining the numbers themselves? I know about going into Options and then Proofing but I cannot figure out how to remove the numbering from a portion of the file, and her MS Word is already set to not automatically number or bullet.

Here is the actual situation: I have a student who gets files from a teacher who is using auto numbering.  I have explained to her to simply press enter two times following/under each question and then input her answers but her doing so does not remain constant and she then has a messy file. Suggestions of how she can handle this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Janet