[Trainer-Talk] Automatic Numbering in Word

Thomas Stivers thomas.stivers at austinlighthouse.org
Thu Jan 25 18:08:54 UTC 2018

Janet,

This does not answer your first question, but to have the student place answers below the questions without breaking the format they should make sure they are at the end of the numbered paragraph and press shift+enter. This adds a new line but does not make a new paragraph. To have the answers stand out for the teacher the student can bold or italicize the answer.

Hope this helps,

Thomas

Thomas Stivers - Adaptive Technology Instructor
Travis association for the Blind
4509 Freidrich Ln. Bldg. 4, Ste. 400
Ph: 512-334-1261 Fax: 512-693-0992