[Trainer-Talk] Embosser recommendations

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 16:24:22 UTC 2018

Greetings!
While I am familiar with a number of embossers I would like to get the opinions of other professionals in the field. I am in search of an embosser that will produce interpoint braille (double sided), produce high quality graphic material, can be linked with Duxbury,  and can handle 200 to 300 pages per day. This embosser will be used to produce braille for mainstreamed high school students. An additional preference is that it produce rounded braille dots rather than pointed. This last preference is not essential, just simply a preference.  I don’t care how loud it is because I do not have that luxury, but I do care about speed. Finally, please note if proprietary software must be used for the braille production.

I look forward to reading your recommendations.

Answering on list may help others, but feel free to contact me off list.

Thank you and have a great day!

Janet