[Trainer-Talk] Whatsapp

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Sun Jun 24 01:48:51 UTC 2018

Nancy wrote in part:

"people that you message with getting all of your contacts from the app."

Let me see if I can explain how it all works.  If you're in a WhatsApp group
with me, any message I send to the group will be received by all
participants.  Ok, suppose you have a Contacts List of individuals that ARE
NOT in the same group as you and I?  WhatsApp DOES NOT automatically ADD
PEOPLE from a Contacts List to any group.  And, even if other folks on your
Contacts List do have WhatsApp, their info WILL NEVER BE PICKED UP by
WhatsApp and such ones WILL NOT receive any message we send back and forth
to each other in our WhatsApp group.

Hope I cleared the air some!

Sincerely,
Olusegun