[Trainer-Talk] android

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Jun 27 02:00:40 UTC 2018

Nick asked:

"Does anyone know of any tutorials for useing android phones?"

Getting Started with Android is a book written by Ms. Ana Garza and Mr. Jim
Meddaugh and is available for purchase from the National Braille Press in
various formats.  Also, please visit:

www.inclusiveandroid.com

On this website are a plethora of tutorials and demos done by several
Androideans.

Lastly, learning to use Android require an OUNCE OF PATIENCE and a
willingness to explore.  With so many phones to choose from in Android Land,
and with manufacturers adding their own bells and whistles, using Android as
a beginner could seem intimidating.  If you wish, we can talk privately and
I'll do what I can to help you.  There are other Androideans on this list
that will help you too I'm sure.  Do you know which version of Android your
phone is running?  What's the make and model of your phone?  All the best
and welcome to the world of Android!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado