[Trainer-Talk] notetaker, other  options

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:49:49 UTC 2018

Hello:

I have not been impressed with the Android Note takers. They are sometimes difficult to interface with other devices. I also think they are a challenge to learn, especially while you are trying to keep with other duties.

To do what you are talking about, I would look at the ElBraille by Freedom Scientific if you need that level of portability. It isn't a speedy machine in my opinion, but it is as small as a notetaker with a Windows 10 operating system. It is also not as expensive as the Android systems. You would already know how to operate the Braille functions and bluetooth keyboards are inexpensive if you need one.

Good luck with your search.

Sent from my iPhone