[Trainer-Talk] notetaker, other  options

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:22:57 UTC 2018

Sarah,
For me, it makes more sense to go with a laptop.  Over the years, the more I use a notetaker, the more I see the economics of not continuing down that path.
Computers are more powerful and have much more functionality.
Computers quickly send and receive emails.
Computers can have as much under the hood as you want to pay for.
When computers have issues, you can go to a local vender for help.
You can connect Braille keyboards to the computer for a much lower price

I’m sure there are good qualities to the notetakers but for my money, I went laptop.

This is just my 2cents worth.
Take care!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10