[Trainer-Talk] Nokia N86 with Talks

Francisco Salvador Crespo crespofranciscosalvador at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:35:23 UTC 2018

Hello.

I did not laugh. A Nokia phone with Talks can work for a senior who does not want to jump up to iPhone.
The italian dealer stills selling Nokia phones and licenses. I'm sure that he will be able to reply in English because he does in Spanish too.
His name is Nunzio La Ferlita and you can write him to nlafe at pc-vox.com
I was not his customer but hear really good thinks about him.

Best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone