[Trainer-Talk] laptop storage advice

Sarah Harris sarahandfamily04 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:27:52 UTC 2018

   Good morning. My laptop does not have much on it, or so I thought. The other day, Jaws notified me that the disc was full. My son helped me do a disc cleanup, but I still only have a gig left. I only use the laptop for my job as a reporter and to write novels. I've backed the files up to a flash drive. Is there anything else I can do until I can buy a laptop with more storage? Could I write some things using my focus 14 blue since it has an SD card slot? Thank you.
     Sarah

Sent from my iPhone