[Trainer-Talk] laptop storage advice

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 26 13:34:00 UTC 2018

Sarah, about a year ago, I had what sounds like a similar problem to the one you are describing. It turned out that there was some kind of virus, I believe, that was replicating files over time, meaning a few years. I don’t remember exactly what the person who discovered it did remotely to make that stop happening, but it took him a while to do it.

I believe he was using JAWS Tandem initially, but may have used another program to do the repair. Since then, though, I have not had that problem.

I wish I understood more of the technical aspect of this, but wanted to offer it as a potential avenue for you to try with someone who has the expertise.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone