[Trainer-Talk] laptop storage advice

Brad Hodges Brad.hodges at outlook.com
Wed Sep 26 13:57:24 UTC 2018

Sarah:

You might give the Microsoft Disability Answer Line a try. 800-936-5900.

With your permission they will log on to your computer and assist you in
investigating the issue. Often if it's a software issue they can help
resolve problems. They are off shore, so a bit of patients and careful
listening helps a lot.

Brad