[Trainer-Talk] Wordpress

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 29 06:39:27 UTC 2018

Mystic access health recently produced about an 18 hour tutorial on word press and the whole thing only cost $100. They have apparently used it for a long time. I believe it supposed to be released in October. And it is definitely with Jaws.

Reg
"Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible."
Albert Einstein