[Trainer-Talk] Teaching Gmail

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Apr 23 17:47:58 UTC 2019

I teach students to use standard view. I don't have any handouts because my
students don't use them. I, personally, still use basic view when I need to
go into my contacts. I have not found an easy way to get into the contacts
and go through them in standard view. Have you checked to see if Dr. Denise
Robinson with Your Tech Vision has any videos on using Gmail in standard
view?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053