[Trainer-Talk] web browser recommendations

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 7 20:08:08 UTC 2019

Hi all,

As much as I love Internet Explorer, IE, it will be less and less supported soon. I heard Microsoft will not take it away, but they will no longer update it. So, what web browsers do you suggest and teach? I was hoping for something similar to IE. Also, if you can provide support materials for learning it, that will be helpful. I already have Chrome installed on the laptop of mine. How do you get to the box to open websites? In IE it is Control O. Thanks!
Ashley