[Trainer-Talk] web browser recommendations

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Wed Aug 7 20:19:20 UTC 2019

Chrome and Firefox here, although apparently Edge is supposed to be working now.

Here's an article by Amy Mason comparing some of the pros and cons of different browsers. It is from Feb 2018, so some of the info may be dated but the overview is good:
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm18/bm1802/bm180205.htm

I use/teach either Alt+D or Ctrl+L for accessing the address bar. These work in any windows browser I have tried.

Greg Aikens
Senior Assistive Technology Instructor
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4285

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.