[Trainer-Talk] International Calls from the iPhone

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Dec 29 22:52:45 UTC 2019

Hello,

Another option, usually when my family or I call in from the US to Mexico, we dial the numbers 011 prior to the country code. This denotes the + symbol for telephone calls. I'm sure that would work on your situation, as it was the standard method when using calling cards and landline phones. But the 011 for + should work.

Hope this makes sense. Have a great day.

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME