[Trainer-Talk] Outlook Mail - altering view for accessability

Princess listsetal at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 11:20:23 UTC 2019

Greetings! I am searching for information and/or lessons on  altering the view in Outlook mail for students who are partially sighted.  After some searching online all I have come up with is the usual which explains how to reposition parts of the view.  I have found comments to use the "View" tab but there is no View Tab.  Any and all help in this would be greatly appreciated.  This is for students who do not have use of ZoomText all of the time.  Although we have the portable USB ZoomText it tends to crash quite a bit and so is not consistently reliable.
Thank you in advance!